Sunday, January 2, 2011

I Haven't Posted Here in Like, 6 Months

And if you are reading this now you're probably like, "no shit, Sherlock."

I decided to make a new blog just for only my art. http://elainagibbs.wordpress.com

I did that (separation, I guess?) because I am not really overtly political with my art, not in an on-purpose kind of way. My art is where I am most stream-of-consciously political; I don't get too abstract with it. Really. I don't know.

I tend to be so texty and since the art's all about visuals I don't want to bury the visuals in all this text (though I do that anyway.)
I ain't making any promises but I think I might use this blog only for ranty stuff, possibly for food-related things. Just keep the art stuff over yonder where it can look pretty.

Do go and look at it. I like having visitors. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment